Customer Service Representative
Travel and Fraud Account
35,000 per month
Permanent, full time
- Arranging flights, insurance and accommodation
- Using a booking system to secure holidays
- Dealing with complaints or refunds (not one of the perks, but someone’s got to do it)
- Providing advice about visas or passports
- Call clients to remind them of their upcoming reservation or to tell them if something about their reservation has changed.
- Office Work
- High school graduates are accepted.
- 3 years of Fraud Investigation in E-commerce/Travel (BPO/non-BPO)