Customer Service Representative
25,000 per month
Permanent, full time
- Answer telephone promptly and in a polite and professional manner
- Schedule appointment correctly – review appointment date, time, location, and provider name with caller.
- Ability to demonstrate good customer service.
- Manage inbound and outbound phone activity from multiple accounts and end users for all other related insurance inquiries, medical
- Work in collaboration with Sales and Reimbursement for proper implementation
- Onsite Work Setup
- Open for High School Graduates
- No previous BPO Experience Required
- Must have good English communication skills