Job Responsibilities of a Call Center Agent:
· Good understanding of consumer electronics products
· Solid technical and diagnostic skills with tested problem-solving skills
· Strong verbal and written English communication skills
· Amenable to work rotating shifts.
Job Requirements of a Call Center Agent:
· Completed 2 years in college, must possess at least 1 year of BPO experience in a voice account, with 6 months in a technical account
· High school graduate with 2 years solid BPO work experience and college undergraduate who completed less than 2 years with at least 1 year of solid BPO work experience
· A quiet space to work at and a stable internet connection of 6 MBPS upload and 10 MBPS download speed is highly preferred
· Can work from home and in QUEZON CITY
Interested applicants may click the Apply Now button!
Think you’re not qualified for the position we are looking for? We are also in need of employees for our other vacancies below:
1. Customer Service Representatives for High School Grads without BPO experience
2. Technical Support Representatives for candidates with average English communication skills
3. Hotel/Airline Reservations Specialists for vocational course graduates with or without call center experience
4. Nursing graduates for our local healthcare accounts
5. Financial Account Executives for business course graduates with experience in the related field
What’s In It For You?
Our employees’ growth is our growth as well. At Metacom, we invest in our employees’ well-being which is why we offer discounted club membership from diverse fields such as mountain climbing, gym memberships, sports clubs, etc.
Credit and Loans Assistance
Sometimes, people experience contingencies from everyday living. A family member suddenly needs more money than usual, prices of goods increase due to inflation, tuition fee rates continue to skyrocket, etc. At Metacom, we offer short-term loan assistance to cover the costs of their personal expenses.
Employees are entitled to up to three (3) dependents covered by our medical insurance. One of the challenges most people have is not having enough coverage when a medical need arises. At Metacom, we take good care of our employees so they can focus on the job they are assigned to do and not have to worry about their health or their family’s well-being.
Leadership training programs are a dime a dozen here. We offer Six Sigma Training, Blue Ocean Strategy Seminars, and other management programs that will help advance our employees’ careers with us. We don’t just teach people to be great managers here, we teach them to be leaders that’s why Metacom is currently ranked one of the best in the country.