● Answer phone calls and provides important information/assistance to clients.
● Resolves customer issues on the first call/contact whenever possible without having transfer the caller.
● Realizing the customer requirements as a result of effective listening and questioning skills.
● Dealing transacting with all calls politely, courteously, professionally and assertively.
● Candidate must be at least 18 years of age.
● High school graduates are accepted only if candidate has at least 6 months of BPO experience.
● Candidates need to be conversant in the English language.
● Amenable to work onsite.